The ACC Tournament starts on Thursday at noon with Wake Forest playing Florida State. I have my ACC tournament bracket compleated. I pick Wake Forest over FSU, Miami beating State, Virginia beating GT, and Maryland winning against BC. On Friday, UNC over Wake, VT over Miami, Duke beating Virginia, and Maryland beating the Tigers of Clemson. On Saturday, the Heels winning against the Hokies, and Duke beating the Terps. And in the championship game on Sunday, the Heels will beat the Blue Devils 73-69. For the NCAA tourny, my 1 seeds are UCLA, Tennessee, UNC, and Memphis. Duke will be a 3, Drake will be a 3 or a 4, and Kentucky will barely make it as a 13. I pick Tennessee and UNC in the championship game, if they are not on the same side of the bracket. My Final 4, if none of them are in the same bracket, is UNC, Tennessee, Duke, and Kansas St.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Dude, update your blog!
Post a Comment