Sorry I haven't posted in almost two months, but nothing interesting has happened in my life or I just haven't felt like writing what has been going on. On Memorial day, my dad and I went to go to see the new Indiana Jones movie. It was a very good movie, but not as good as I expected. Everyone has been expecting big things from it and I think that it was a little over-rated. The actors did very good except for at the very beginning where Harrison Ford didn't sound convincing at all for the situation. There were some funny parts and some expected-unexpected things. The ending is kind of predictable when you see a big 51 on warehouse doors. All and all, I'd say it is a very good movie, but it could have been better. I'd give it an A-.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment