UNC beat Boston College on Saturday 90-80 and last night, they beat Florida State, 90-77. They have one last regular season game on Saturday night against Duke. It is on ESPN at 8:00. It is also where they are going to have College Gameday. If Carolina beats Duke, they will finish the season ranked No. 1 in both the ACC and the NCAA. They will also pretty much guarentee a number one seed in the NCAA Tournament. If the bracket works out this way, I think that the Final Four teams will be UNC, Memphis, Kansas, and Drake. Yes, I did put Drake. I think that they will be the bracket buster of this tournament. But that is only if they are not in the same bracket as one of the other three or Duke or Tennessee. I think Kentucky will get to the Sweet Sixteen and then lose. The ACC teams that I think will make the tournament are UNC, Duke, Clemson, Maryland, and possibly Miami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Go Tar Heels!
Post a Comment